Accounts Payable Cover Letter
This sample accounts payable cover letter should immediately get the readers' attention and persuade them to give your job application serious consideration.
Make your cover letter relevant to the stated requirements of the accounts payable job opportunity by highlighting those skills and abilities that the employer is looking for.
Demonstrate why you are a good fit for the job and how you can add value to the company.
SAMPLE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COVER LETTER
Your Contact details (phone and email)
18 Industry Road
New York, NY 10021
Dear Mr Peterson
I was very pleased to learn of your need for an Accounts Payable Clerk on ABC website. I believe the skills and qualities you are looking for are well matched by my experience and background.
Please allow me to demonstrate my capabilities as they relate to your stated job criteria.
- Successful track record of processing over 1000 invoices in a month with high accuracy
- History of implementing and maintaining efficient accounts payable systems and procedures
- Demonstrated ability as a collaborative and proactive solutions seeker
- Strong communication skills for interacting with vendors and employees in a professional manner
- Able to work independently in a well organized manner to balance and prioritize multiple demands
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and ERP systems
My enclosed resume covers my experience in greater detail. I am confident that my strong work ethic combined with my skills and enthusiasm will add measurable value to your organization. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the job opportunity further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Your accounts payable resume is your entry to the job you want. Make sure it gets read by including a persuasive cover letter.
This detailed accounts payable job description will provide a summary of the tasks and responsibilities common to accounts payable positions.
10 Basic Cover Letter Rules
- keep it to one page
- customize your cover letter to each job opportunity
- use an easy-to-read font and format
- address it to an individual by name
- use your company and job research to quickly impress with your relevant details
- demonstrate enthusiasm and energy
- ask for the next step in the hiring process
- maintain a balance between professionalism and friendliness
- thank the reader
- check, re-check and check again for typos
Accounts Payable Cover Letter Pages
Accounts Payable Job Search
Accounts Payable Sample Resume
Get ready for your job interview by preparing for these typical accounts payable interview questions.
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Accounts Payable
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page
I am very interested in your position for Accounts Payable Specialist posted on craigslist.org (PostingID: ). I feel you are looking for a dynamic employee with a wide range of talents, such as I possess: management experience, background in finance and collections, payroll, purchasing, superior customer service and desire to grow and expand with your company.
I am a responsible leader, who is willing to take charge and make decisions to see that all problems are resolved.In my current position as an office manager and national account representative, I oversee the accounts of over 300 clients and the daily operations of the business, from billing to ordering. I see that all accounts are invoiced correctly and all payments received and applied to correct accounts using QuickBooks.I am comfortable working with all vendors, customers and employees to see that all work is finished correctly and in a timely manner.
If you need these skills and much more, please consider me the candidate. I am looking to relocate to the Los Angeles area.I am ready to schedule my interview after the first of the year.My minimum salary requirements are $60,000, exclusive of benefits.
Enclosed is a copy of my rÃƒÂ©sumÃƒÂ©, which provides more details regarding my experience and qualifications.I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my qualifications, please feel free to contact me with any further questions.I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.